Heated Chicken Zucchini with Bacon is a low carb supper stuffed with protein and veggies! Chicken bosoms are covered with Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses. Everything is heated in a goulash dish. This simple and snappy family-accommodating supper is without gluten.
Chicken and zucchini make the best mix! Investigate family most loved chicken zucchini pasta.
This Chicken and Zucchini Bake with Parmesan and Mozzarella is made in a meal dish. It's a heavenly one-skillet feast with just one dish to clean! The chicken is prepared with a dry Ranch flavoring blend. The chicken bosoms are wet and delicate. They are prepared with bunches of Parmesan and Mozzarella cheddar in a goulash dish. This is an incredible formula in case you're hoping to consolidate more veggies into your plans.
THE LOW-CARB CHICKEN ZUCCHINI RECIPE
· Chicken adds a good amount of protein to your dinner.
· Zucchini is low in calories and a good source of dietary fiber.
· All the ingredients used in this recipe have a low-carb count: chicken, zucchini, bacon, Parmesan, Mozzarella, bacon.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THIS RECIPE
· Everything is baked in a casserole dish. The clean up is minimal! One pan to clean.
· It’s a great recipe if you want to add veggies to your dinner in a delicious way.
· Baked chicken with zucchini is a low-carb, gluten-free recipe, packed with protein!
· Because there is so much protein in this recipe, it will keep you full and satisfied for a long time! Miss carbs? Pair this chicken zucchini with easy-to-make four cheese pasta (use store-bought cheese mix) or mushroom pasta.
· The flavors are amazing! Zucchini, crispy bacon, Mozzarella, and Parmesan. All that on top of chicken breasts seasoned with Ranch mix!
· Everyone in your family will love this recipe! After all, it has bacon!
Serve this Chicken Zucchini Bake with roasted veggies, such as asparagus or broccoli. If you want to add carbs to your dinner, serve this over plain or flavored rice. You can also serve the chicken with angel hair pasta or spaghetti. Here are more ideas:
· Garlic Green Beans and Bacon
· Spinach Mushroom Pasta
· Asiago Cheese Tortellini
· 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese shredded
· 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
· 4 chicken breasts
· 6 strips bacon cooked, drained, chopped
· 0.5 oz dry Ranch seasoning (1/2 packet)
· 1 zucchini thinly sliced
1. Heat oven to 375 F.
2. Add 4 chicken breasts to casserole dish.
3. Sprinkle the chicken with dry Ranch seasoning mix.
4. Top with sliced zucchini and chopped cooked bacon.
5. Top with shredded Parmesan and Mozzarella cheeses.
6. Bake uncovered for about 20 minutes.
7. Broil for the last 2-3 minutes (optional).
8. Remove from the oven.
9. Allow the chicken rest in the casserole dish. It will continue cooking as it rests for 5-10 minutes.
· Use regular chicken breasts or thinly sliced chicken breasts. If your chicken breasts are large, slice each one in half horizontally. By doing this, you can make 2 thinly sliced chicken breasts out of each large chicken breast.
· The chicken should be cooked through in about 20 minutes. The actual time depends on your oven. All ovens are different. It also depends on the thickness of your chicken breasts. Thin chicken breasts will cook faster.
· The chicken is cooked through when it's no longer pink in the center.
· When broiling, check often. Make sure the cheese doesn't burn too much on top of the chicken.