You won’t believe how easy it is to make them. No mixer is required, they come together in one bowl and you probably have all the ingredients on hand.
The best part? They have no flour and no added fat. If you need the cookies to be gluten-free, check the packaging of the cocoa and chocolate chips to make sure they are gluten-free.
Even if a gluten-free cake is not your concern, this cookie will not disappoint. They had a raspy, crunchy exterior with a whole lot of gooey, fudgy goodness inside.
A unique texture flourless chocolate chip cookies and structures derived from egg whites, which makes this meringue pie. Because they taste like light, rich chocolate puff heaven, first they were eaten quickly!
These flourless chocolate cookies are definitely a crowd pleaser and too easy not to whip up a batch right now!!
Adapted From : www.mamagourmand.com
• 3 cups powdered sugar
• 3 large egg whites, unbeaten
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2/3 cup Dutch processed cocoa powder, (can substitute regular unsweetened baking cocoa too)
• 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
• 1/2 tsp. salt
• First Step, Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and SPRAY with nonstick spray.
• Next Step , In a large bowl, whisk together powder sugar, salt, and cocoa powder. Stir in egg whites and vanilla extract until the batter is completely moistened. It will be very thick, similar to brownie batter. Stir in the chocolate chips.
• And Then, Spoon the batter on the sprayed parchment lined sheets, about 1 tablespoon per scoop (Using a small cookie scoop makes this very easy!) You will end up with about 12 mounds per sheet. Let the cookie sheets rest for 30 minutes before baking*, meanwhile preheating oven to 350ºF. Bake for 10-12 minutes until tops are glossy and lightly cracked. The edges will be set and the middle slightly undercooked.
• The Last Step, Let the cookies cool for 10 minutes on the baking sheet before gently transferring them to a cooling rack to finish cooling.
You Can Also Add Variation Recipes
• crushed peanuts sprinkled on top
• chopped walnuts, pecans or pistachios
• sprinkle with flaky salt before baking
• peanut butter chips
• substitute chopped dark chocolate chunks for chocolate chips
• drizzle melted white chocolate over cooled cookies
• substitute orange extract
• crushed peppermint candies
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 47mg | Potassium: 106mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg