This Homemade Creamy Four Cheese Garlic Spaghetti Sauce is the most delicious and the easiest white cheese Italian pasta sauce recipe! It’s made by cooking minced garlic in olive oil and butter, then adding chicken broth, heavy cream (and the cooked pasta!), and the four-cheese blend until the cheese melts into a nice and smooth texture. Simple ingredients and easy cooking techniques!
Check This Video ..
Check This Video ..
In this recipe, I use a Four-Cheese Blend which includes Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago cheeses to make a simple white cream pasta sauce. Usually, when we talk about spaghetti pasta sauces, we talk about pasta with red sauce and meatballs or sausage or something like that. With this white cheese sauce recipe you can try something different next time you decide to cook spaghetti.
Simple ingredients, easy cooking instructions. This Creamy Garlic Spaghetti Sauce uses the 4-cheese blend which includes Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago cheeses. This white cheese creamy pasta can be served as is, as a side dish, or with grilled meats and veggies. Super versatile and easy-to-make!
WHAT MAKES THIS RECIPE WORK?
· Easy to make. Short ingredients list. Easy ingredients that you can find in any pantry.
· Use a four cheese blend that includes white cheeses, such as Parmesan, Mozzarella, Provolone, Asiago, White Cheddar, Romano. You can use store-made 4 cheese blend or make your own by combining any of these 4 cheeses together in equal amounts.
· This is a perfect and versatile pasta sauce for any type and shape of pasta. Use it with spaghetti, fettuccine, penne, rigatoni, or any other type of pasta.
· While this recipe makes a delicious pasta as a main dish, it also make a great side dish for all kinds of meats. Grill chicken, pork, seafood, or steak and serve it alongside this white cheese spaghetti sauce.
· 1 tablespoon olive oil
· 1 tablespoon butter
· 5 garlic cloves minced
· 8 oz spaghetti
· 1 cup cooked pasta water
· 1 chicken bouillon cube
· 1 cup heavy cream
· 1 1/2 cups Four-Cheese Italian White Cheese Blend Mozzarella, White Cheddar, Provolone, Asiago
· 1/4 cup parsley finely chopped (or use green onions)
1. Heat olive oil and butter on medium heat in a large skillet, add minced garlic and coo for about 1 minute on medium heat, without burning.
2. Cook pasta in a separate pan, drain. Reserve some of cooked pasta water. Dissolve 1 cube of chicken broth bullion in 1 cup of hot pasta water.
3. Add pasta water (with the dissolved chicken broth bullion cube in it), heavy cream, and cooked spaghetti to the skillet with cooked garlic. Bring to boil, stirring. Once the liquids are boiling, immediately add cheese and keep stirring everything together (spaghetti and the cream), while boiling, until cheese melts and coats pasta, for about 1 minute. Reduce to simmer and continue to cook, constantly stirring, to thicken the sauce - for another minute or two.
4. To serve, top each serving with finely chopped parsley or green onions.