Italian Ravioli with Spinach, Artichokes, Capers, Sun-Dried Tomatoes. The vegetables are sautéed in olive oil. Meatless, invigorating, Mediterranean style pasta formula that needn't bother with any meat – this dinner will keep you full!
For this formula, I utilized locally acquired ravioli loaded down with pesto. You can utilize ravioli loaded down with anything! You can likewise utilize cheddar stuffed ravioli, veggie stuffed ravioli, or practically any sort of ravioli you find in the store. You can make your ravioli if you like as well.
Some time ago I used to make my handcrafted Italian style ravioli without any preparation, for example, these spinach and goat cheddar ravioli or these scrumptious spinach and ricotta cheddar ravioli.
WHAT MAKES THIS RECIPE WORK?
· To make ravioli taste delicious and not boring or bland, you have to make sure the ravioli is accompanied by something that enhances its flavor, such as a delicious sauce or a bed of vegetables. In this case, I sautéed chopped sun-dried tomatoes, chopped artichokes, capers and spinach in olive oil and garlic and then added cooked ravioli into all of this deliciousness.
· The recipe takes only 30 minutes from start to finish. Easy and fast is always good!
· You can use any type of ravioli you like. Stuffed with anything. Store-bought or homemade. Any ravioli will work in this recipe.
· These Italian ravioli taste so good and look amazing on a plate. Great presentation (that’s easy to make) never hurts!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED FOR THIS ITALIAN RAVIOLI RECIPE:
· 8 oz ravioli (cheese ravioli, or pesto ravioli)
· 2 tablespoons olive oil
· 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes , chopped
· 1 cup artichoke hearts , chopped
· 3 tablespoons capers , drained
· 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
· 2 cups spinach , fresh
· 1 tablespoon olive oil , and more (if desired)
· 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese , shredded
HOW TO MAKE ITALIAN RAVIOLI:
1) Cook store-purchased ravioli until al dente. Drain.
2) Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil on medium heat in a large skillet. Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes, chopped artichokes, capers, Italian seasoning and cook for 2 minutes. Add fresh spinach, and continue cooking and stirring until the spinach wilts.
3) To the skillet with sautéed vegetables, on medium-low heat, add cooked ravioli, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and stir. The dish should be salty enough from capers. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese when serving.
I love spinach and artichokes, and I realized they would make an extraordinary blend with ravioli. Furthermore, escapades and sun-dried tomatoes consistently make pasta plans much increasingly scrumptious.
It's such a simple formula, particularly on the off chance that you purchase high caliber, pre-made ravioli in the store – and there are a lot of decisions nowadays. Simply dress them up with these sautéed vegetables, and you have a delectable supper that everyone will appreciate. This Italian ravioli formula has an aftertaste like something from the Mediterranean café: pasta, veggies, olive oil, and garlic. Who could want anything more?
While locally acquired ravioli work extraordinary in this formula, you can generally make your ravioli and utilize your custom made ravioli with this formula also.
I've made 3 unique kinds of ravioli totally without any preparation in my kitchen previously and distributed the plans with point by point directions on this blog. I utilized ravioli shape to cause my handcrafted ravioli yet you can utilize your preferred ravioli-production device.