Parmesan Roasted Potatoes – the most effortless and best-cooked potatoes with Parmesan cheddar, spread and herbs. These broiled garlic spread parmesan potatoes are fleecy and rich delicate within with compellingly fresh edges. Simmering potatoes in a hot, preheated stove set at a high warmth give you the best, firm outcomes with dissolve in-your-mouth cushioned insides. To guarantee an even appropriation of flavor, combine the herbs and flavoring with olive oil before hurling in your potatoes.
The blend shouldn't be free, yet sleek enough to cover the potatoes equitably. The final product is this Amazing simmered potatoes that take 10 minutes dynamic planning time in the kitchen. The simmering takes around 1 hour to get to the ideal delicacy.
Try them in a meal today!
INGREDIENTS LIST FOR THE ROASTED GARLIC POTATOES
- § 3 pounds (1.5 kg) baby red potatoes, washed and quartered
- § 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- § 6 large cloves of garlic finely chopped or minced
- § Salt and fresh cracked black pepper
- § 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- § 3/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- § 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- § Fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- § 1/2 cup crispy bacon bits (optional)
1. To cook your roasted garlic potatoes with garlic butter parmesan: Preheat your oven to 400ºF (200°C). Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray or olive oil and set aside.
2. Parboil baby red potatoes in boiling water for 5 to 8 minutes to precook them. They’ll be more tender on the inside when roasting.
3. In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup of olive oil, garlic, salt, herbs, pepper, and parmesan cheese together, mixing to combine. Add a little more olive oil if the parmesan cheese has absorbed most of it.
4. Toss parboiled potatoes through the garlic parmesan mixture to evenly coat.
5. Arrange the coated potatoes cut side down in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Place the baking sheet on the bottom rack of the oven. Bake your garlic butter parmesan potatoes for 25 minutes, turning after 15 minutes with tongs or a spatula, until potatoes are browned and crisped at the edges.
6. In the meantime, gently melt butter in the microwave and combine with fresh chopped parsley. Remove roasted potatoes for the oven, and drizzle with the butter parsley sauce. Add bacon bits, toss to coat well and serve your roasted potatoes with garlic butter parmesan immediately. Enjoy!
OVEN ROASTED POTATOES TIPS
- § For extra golden potatoes, you can broil the potatoes for 2-4 minutes after roasting.
- § Parboiling potatoes is optional, if you want to skip this step, just roast potatoes for 35 – 40 minutes.
- § Allow the potatoes to cool down for a couple of minutes on the baking sheet before removing. This will ensure parmesan sticks to the potatoes, not on the baking sheet surface.